Sunday, January 20, 2013

Art Shows of 2012

At the end of last year I was lucky enough to be a part of some really awesome art shows. I met some very talented artists that really inspire me to do what I do. The first show was the 25th Anniversary of Street Fighter Championships. I had a blast meeting people and hanging out with the other artists that were involved with the show. I got a chance to do some sketching while I was there. Also I have attached a pic of the other artists I spent the day hanging out with. KWESTONE, Jerome Lu, and Nate Mitchell from Squid Kids Ink. All of their work can be found under the artists listed on my blog.
It was nice to see my old friend Tommy Santos as well. Thanks for coming out to support brotha.
The last art show I was apart of for 2012 was the Bait "Art Assassins" art show at Frank and Son's Collectible Show. I had a lot of fun there as well. I got a chance to hang out with the very talented Tony Bui aka Genuine HAHA. We shared some artwork with eachother. I did a quick sketch of him and he gave me one of his Moonwalker prints! Awesome guy! Check out his work as well under the artists list on my blog.

No comments: